To celebrate our 5th anniversary we are holding KaarbonTech Live for our users. This free workshop is an invitation only event that will bring together colleagues invited from more than 40 UK council areas currently using KaarbonTech solutions.
On April 17th 2018, Kaarbontech Live will be held at Grand Station, Wolverhampton. The event will provide system training and engaging topics from risk based programs to gully sensors. Attendees will spend the day exchanging ideas and experiences in a relaxed learning environment.
In February we sent out a survey to ensure the content of the event is interesting, relevant and in line with the daily operational challenges that are users face, including:
- Making the most out of reporting
- Integration with other systems
- Advancements in technology and software
- Automatic fulfilment of defects and enhanced reporting
- Gully sensors – past, present & future
Guest speakers will provide informative presentations:
- David Sheard, Programme Manager (Highways), Cumbria County Council – Lessons learned in the aftermath of Storm Desmond
- Tony Penniston, Senior Engineer (Highways), Leeds City Council – Managing the demands of a city drainage network
- Anna Fitzgerald, Highway Systems Manager, Oxfordshire County Council – Managing data with multi stakeholders
Anyone who would like to attend this event should contact us on 01202 031333.
We have prepared a short video showcasing what to expect from this exciting event.
We will be using #kaarbontechlive during the workshop.
#KaarbonTechLive April 16th 2018. More news on this exciting event will be published shortly
— KaarbonTech (@KaarbonTech) March 15, 2018