Administrator – Office/Home based Ferndown, Dorset (Part or Full-time – Variable Hours)
We are recruiting an Administrator to join our team. KaarbonTech is a leading UK provider of asset management and surveying software to the Local Authority market. We use smart phone technology, inspection history and geographic surroundings to manage the maintenance of over 30% of the UK’s infrastructure for customers.
The ideal candidate will be keen to get on in life with a good work ethic and good understanding of technology. Attention to detail and good communication skills are also a must for this position. We are a fast-paced business that offers excellent growth opportunities to employees that can think and learn quick.
The role involves:
- Preparing and checking wages
- Collating month end receipts
- Banking, payments and collating of figures for our book keeper.
- Setting up tablets for deployment to the field
- Updating statistics and spreadsheets
- Creating management reports
- Interacting with suppliers
- General support for the Managing Director
Knowledge or interest in the following areas would be helpful to any applicants:
- Microsoft Office Suite of products (Especially Excel, outlook & Word)
- A general interest in technology
- Multi-platform smart phone knowledge
- Creative, design or video experience
The candidate must have a driving license with daily access to a vehicle. The expected balance of home office working is 80% office / 20% home.
To apply please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Administrator application” including your CV and any specific experience you may have that would support your application.